Monday, February 21, 2011

***Apartment Decorating Coming Soon***

I was browsing the internet searching for ideas on how to decorate my 923 Sq. Ft apartment. I'm a college student majoring in accounting so I know what it means to be on a budget. There are soooo many ideas out there to decorate on a budget. Most of them are simple and you can do them yourself!! Wouldn't it be nice to have all your decorating tips and advice in one place??? Well, you've come to the right place. That's exactly why I've created this blog. I intend to provide my ideas for decorating every room in your casa (house/apartment). I'll be showing you the transformation of my apartment from "blahhh" to "TaDaaa" And I'd love for you to share your ideas as well!!!

I hope you home decorators find this useful & interesting :] ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first window treatment idea to make the window appear larger by hanging the curtains higher & wider than the window. Think I'm gonna try it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jeannette You'll love the results and how just that simple change will make your room appear larger!! :]

    ReplyDelete